PLEASE READ FIRST
- Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (BUMED) does NOT have access to patient records or patient information. This includes active duty, retirees and dependents.
- BUMED also cannot provide medical advice on patient care or treatment.
- BUMED is not a hospital but the headquarters for Navy Medicine.
- Please direct any questions regarding patient care or medical procedures to your closest military treatment facility and/or health care provider.
- If you need to contact a specific Navy medical treatment facility or hospital, please go to the Facilities & Commands page to find links to the website of all Navy hospitals and commands.
- Please direct medical questions related to entering or discharging from the military to your local recruiting office/processing center or personal support detachment/medical treatment facility.
- Please do not send any patient information, medical records or social security numbers via email.
If you are BUMED personnel and have issues related to email or CAC card, please contact the NAVMISSA Consolidated Call Center at:
(732) 962-7735 / DSN 420-0321 or NAVMED.CallCenter@med.navy.mil. Hours of operation are 24/7 excluding federal holidays.
Privacy Advisory: We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit this site unless you choose to provide such information to us. If you choose to send e-mail to the site webmaster, any contact information that you provide will be solely used to respond to your request and not stored. Please do not send any patient information or medical records.