Conduct biomedical research in the field of infectious diseases and global health that is responsive to U.S. Navy requirements and delivers life saving products including knowledge, technology, and medical materiel that sustain the effectiveness of the uniformed service members through respectful cooperation with our collaborators.
Be the premier triservice overseas biomedical research organization, constantly relevant, integrating basic research and advanced technology that protects, projects, and sustains uniformed service members today, invents global medical solutions for the future, and keeps service members and Allies on point for the Nation..
● Honor, integrity and high ethical standards
● Excellence and professionalism
● Respect for others
● Equal opportunity and positive work climate
● Efficiency and fiscal prudence
● Transparency and accountability
● Compliance with national and international regulations
● Environmental stewardship