Support readiness with quality healthcare for our beneficiaries, and education and training for our staff.
First and finest! A bold and creative organization providing unparalleled healthcare support of our national security. The first choice of patients, staff, and the leadership of tomorrow.
- Embrace Navy core values of honor, courage, and commitment.
- Treat people with professionalism, respect, dignity, and compassion.
- Partner with the patient to do the right thing.
- Promote health and wellness.
- Encourage professional growth of our staff
- Pursue continuous improvement and growth across the organization.
- Optimize effective and efficient use of resources.
- Encourage innovation in pursuit of excellence.
- Enjoy what we do.
- Build a legacy of indispensable service and education.
The Branch Health Clinic, Naval Air Station Oceana, parent command Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, VA., was established to provide mission support to the fleet and is and located in Virginia Beach, VA. just inside Gate 1 of the Air Station. The 63,997 sq. ft. building was first occupied in December 1978, housing over 180 staff members.