We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide such information to us. If you choose to send email to the site webmaster or submit an online feedback form, any contact information that you provide will be solely used to respond to your request and not stored.
External Links Disclaimer
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of the Navy or Naval Hospital, Camp Pendleton (NHCP) of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Department of Defense, the Department of the Navy or NHCPdo not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD web site
Notice and Consent
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) information system (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only.
By using this IS, you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely monitors communications occurring on this IS, and any device attached to this IS, for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network defense, quality control, and employee misconduct, law enforcement, and counterintelligence investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and/or seize data stored on this IS and any device attached to this IS.
- Communications occurring on or data stored on this IS, or any device attached to this IS, are not private. They are subject to routine monitoring and search.
- Any communications occurring on or data stored on this IS, or any device attached to this IS, may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- Security protections may be utilized on this IS to protect certain interests that are important to the USG. For example, passwords, access cards, encryption or biometric access controls provide security for the benefit of the USG. These protections are not provided for your benefit or privacy and may be modified or eliminated at the USG's discretion.
Contact the Webmaster:
Email: cpen-webmaster (at) med.navy.mil
Feedback: Patient Relations Worksheet