Fleet and Family Support Center
- The Fleet and Family Support Center is located on the 5th floor of the Naval Health Clinic.
- The Navy realizes that there is a direct relationship between a member’s ability to successfully accomplish a mission and the quality of life which his or her family experiences. Therefore, the Fleet and Family Support Center stands ready to assist you in any way possible to promote a positive family environment.
- To help with your adjustment, the Relocation Assistance Program is designed to provide a support system of information and services upon your arrival. We offer a myriad of services, including loan closet items while you are waiting the arrival of your household goods, spouse employment assistance, family counseling, and information and referrals to help you with any and all of your needs.
- If you have not already done so, we encourage you to visit your nearest Fleet and Family Support Center and request a copy of the Standard Installation Topic Exchange Service (SITES) booklet for NAS Corpus Christi.
- It will provide you with the most current information for NAS Corpus Christi and the surrounding communities.
- We are located at the NAS Health Clinic, 5th deck, and can be reached DSN: 861-3722, or COMM: (361) 961-3722. We look forward to meeting you, and please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance or if you desire additional information.