Medical Home Port (MHP) Services
The MHP staff makes it their mission - not merely their job - to provide compassionate, world-class care to every patient, every time. We provide general physical examinations and primary/well care for all ACTIVE DUTY PERSONNEL ONLY. We also evaluate and make recommendations for managing behavioral and developmental problems. Our services include:
- Complete medical evaluations of patient's symptoms
- Adult screening visits
- Routine physical exams and pap smears
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Colposcopy referral
- Suturing and suture removal
- Punch, shave, and excisional biopsies
- Blood pressure checks (for enrolled patients)
- Nebulizer treatments
- Education for diabetes, hypertension, asthma, cholesterol, and other diseases and conditions.
- Referral consultation to specialty clinics and providers for services beyond the scope of care of the Branch Medicine Clinic.
- Asthma and diabetes evaluations and consultations
- Medical/medication assistance via telephone during clinic hours
- Internal behavioral health consultation - triage and consultation for short-term behavioral, occupational, diagnostic and treatment-related issues
Monday - Friday: 0730 – 1630
Closed all federal holidays.
Call 1-877-NAVY-MED or 877-628-933 to book an appointment.
What should patients bring with them?
· Your military ID card
· Your medical record if not maintained at the Clinic.
· Reservists on active orders greater than 31 days are eligible for all care in the clinic.
· Reservists on orders for less than 31 days are only eligible for Military required issues, Line of duty (LOD) injuries or injuries that occur while on current active duty orders.