NBHC FW Preventive Medicine
The BHCFW Preventive Medicine department provides expertise in environmental health, education, food service and habitability sanitation ensuring mission readiness through disease prevention and health promotion in support of tenant commands on the Naval Air Station FT Worth.
NHBC FW Preventive Medicine Hours
For a complete listing of Preventive Medicine services call 817-782-5958
Monday- Friday: 0730 - 1630
Closed all federal holidays.
- TB control and prevention program
- Sexually transmitted disease counseling & follow up
- Food & water quality assessments
- Disease surveillance & reporting
- Rabies control program
- Pre-deployment briefings
- Habitability inspections
- Mass immunizations
- Physical screening/training for food service and Child Day Care workers
What should patients bring with them?
Patients must bring their military ID and orders if going abroad.