Prior to calling, have the following readily available and follow the voice prompts when connected to the system.
· Sponsor’s Social Security Number
· Your prescription number (located on the label of your last refill)
To use the Automated Refill System:
1. Using a touch tone phone, dial 1-866-207-1028. This system is NOT voice activated.
2. Enter the last four digits of your sponsor's Social Security number followed by the pound sign (#).The pound sign (#) is to the right of 0 and below the 9 on a touch tone phone.
3. Enter only the numeric portion of your prescription number followed by the pound sign (#).
4. -Press 1 to refill.
-Press 2 to check status.
-Press 3 for educational information about your prescription.
· NMCCL Pharmacy at the Exchange
· Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune**
· Marine Corps Air Station New River
**Due to limited parking, we ask that you request pick-up here only if you have other business to conduct at the hospital whenever possible
· Refills MUST be picked up within fourteen days or it will be returned to stock.
· Refills requested will be available in TWO working days after calling the refill line. We do not process refills on weekends and holidays.
· Although weekends and holidays are not refill processing days, refills called in to the Naval Medical Center site that are already processed may be picked up on weekends and holidays. If you will need to pick up your refill on a weekend or holiday, choose site #5 for the Naval Medical Center.
Due to our large work-load, we request that you not call us to check the shelves for your refills. If when you arrive and we are unable to locate your refills, we will assist you then.