- Primary Care
- Flight Medicine
- Occupational Health
Primary Care Clinic
The primary care clinic operates from 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. On Wednesday, the clinic is closed after 12:00pm. Patients are seen only by appointment at these times. After hours medical consultation can be obtained by calling 264-3951 on-base, or off-base at 046-763-3951
Emergency Care: Clinic personnel respond to medical emergencies on base, but it is not an emergency room. The clinic relies on NH Yokosuka for most emergency care and will transport patients to them immediately.
The pharmacy is located next to medical records. We encourage the utilization of the call-in refill line or Or visit the TRICARE Online Pharmacy Refill Page. (**NOTE**: You'll have to complete the self-registration to use this service). Eligible beneficiaries as determined by DEERS, including civilian pay-patients, can use this service.
This is to pick up your prescription locally, not through the TRICARE Mail Order Pharmacy (TMOP).
Operation hours are Monday - Friday, 0800-1630.
While we would like to be able to provide every pharmaceutical item you need, please keep in mind we are a small MTF located overseas with limited resources. Some of our limitations are outlined below.
- If you are PCSing we will be happy to give you up to a 3 month supply maximum.
- If you have no refills or your prescription is expired, you must see a provider or check with front desk clerk.
- When using the refill phone line, please allow 24 hours before pick up.
- If you are new to Atsugi we can transfer any remaining refills from prescriptions you’ve had filled at other MTF’s. To do this we need a label from your existing prescription. We cannot fill or transfer prescriptions from non-MTF providers.
- We do not carry every single medication and we have very limited space. If you require an item we do not normally stock (non-formulary) your provider can submit a non-formulary request form. If you have any questions please, call 264-3957.
The lab at BHC is open 0730-1600 Monday through Friday. Military ID cards are required to ensure patient identification. The laboratory cannont disclose the results of tests due to follow-up care that may be necessary. The doctor will contact you with your results.
WIC Appointments: Walk-in, Mon - Fri 1300-1600 (unavailable Wed.). We set this time aside due to the fact of children take a little more time and care. This way we can optimize the care we give to each patient. Results will be faxed to the WIC office at Zama. Please do not come on the day of appointment.
Atsugi's radiology department offers diagnostic X-rays and intravenous pyelogram (IVP) without tomography. To request images from a previous treatment facility, please download and complete form DD 877 and bring it to radiology.
The Atsugi eye clinic offers the following services:
- Comprehensive Vision Examination (CVE)
- Aviation Physical Vision Examination
- Physical Health Assessment (PHA) vision exams
- Children’s Pre-School Vision Exams
- New Aviation Contact Lens fitting exam (Flight Status Only)
- Contact Lens exam for Non Aviation/Dependent (Renewal Only)
- Management and/or Treatment of Eye Disease
- Diabetic Eye Health Exams
- Glaucoma Management Exams
- Red Eyes/Eye infections/conjunctivitis
- Foreign Body removal
- Chemical burns
- Consultation for Corneal Refractive Surgery
- Co-management of Corneal Refractive Surgery
- Consultation for Cataract Surgery
- Co-management of Cataract Surgery
- Consultation for Retinal Surgery
- Co-management of Retinal Surgery
- Prescription Spectacles
- Prescription Sunglasses
- Gas Mask Inserts
- Internet Online Eyewear Order Tracking System (EOTS)
Please bring the following when checking into Atsugi's dental clinic for the first time:
Active Duty, Civilians, and Retirees - Please, bring your record from previous command. Your record will be screened and any necessary appointments will be made. If you do not have your previous record when you arrive, you will be given the necessary paperwork for establishing a record. (also applies to flight line clinic, active duty stationed with CAG 5 only)
Dependents - Please provide any previous dental record, as well as a copy of family entry approval or command sponsorship.
Appointments are made with active duty priority, followed by dependents, then civilians and retirees (space available). Appointments can be scheduled over the phone or in person 2 weeks in advance at the earliest, and your record MUST be in the clinic in order to do so. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time.
Services include exams, cleanings, fillings, endodontics, prosthetics, sealants and oral surgery.
The immunizations clinic is open Mon, Tue, Thu and Fri 07:30am to 11:30am and 13:00pm to 15:30pm. Wed. 7:30 am to 11:30 am. on weekends and national holidays, the clinic is closed. It is located in building 21 near the main gate.
Immunizations are given on a walk-in, first come first serve basis. For babies 2-24 months old it is required that they have a well baby check prior to immunizations, and recommended for children 2-6 years old.
Click here to see frequesntly asked questions regarding immunizations.