- Administer the NMETLC Headquarters' Records Management, Special Pay Program, and Individual Medical Readiness Program. Provide assistance to incoming, detaching, retiring, or seperating BUMED Headquarters' staff members. Prepare and process personnel correspondence to include, but not limited to, leave, transfers, changes in status, promotion acceptance, enlisting frocking, and statement of service.
- Assist in coordination of NMETLC Headquarters Emergency preparedness, coordinate BUMED Space Management Program, and manage NMETLC Headquarters physical security program.
- Maintain accounts and ensure connectivity via the Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) for receipt and release of message traffic.
Department Head: (210) 808-1276
- Develop and manage programs to ensure consistent and effective internal communication. These programs include the NMETLC Headquarters' Sponsor Program, Orientation Program, Staff Recall, Staff Directory, and Plan of the Week.
- Manage and maintain current NMETLC publications, directives and forms created for internal or external distribution. Maintain NMETLC's central historical regulations and directives files and reference library. Act as legal custodian of these documents.