- Serves as the technical advisor on ATFP, physical security, and law enforcement policy, programs, training and equipment.
- Provide ATFP professional, technical and programmatic support to the NMETC AOR.
- Provide technical oversight and ATFP specific planning support to include program development, implementation and assessments.
- Performs research and assist in the development of ATFP plans and policies, and the execution of a variety of ATFP and physical initiatives.
- Assess the readiness and effectiveness of ATFP programs, training, equipment and personnel within the NMETC AOR.
- Supports the coordination and integration of ATFP efforts.