Maintains academic oversight and provides education and training documentation
for Navy Medical Department personnel. Provides accreditation management,
ITRO support for Navy Medicine, registrar data base, JMESP website management,
program management for Surface/Submarine IDC and dental hygiene, CeTARS
subject-matter expert support, NEOCs technical advisor, and NETSAF liaison.
· Develop, execute, and manage policies and procedures for student registration related to designated Navy
Medical Department education and training programs.
· Liaison with the Healthcare ITRO to ensure Navy Medical programs are represented.
· Manage quota control function for Navy Medicine.
· Administer the Corporate Enterprise and Training Activity Resource System (CeTARS) for courses sponsored or
conducted by NMETLC.
· Maintains the continual compliance with accreditation standards for all BUMED/NMETLC and Echelon IV
commands. Research new accreditation practices for command improvement. Liaison to the American Council
on Education and Council on Occupation Education.
· Research new programs that meet state and national accreditation and licensure of the Navy Medicine programs.
· Verify credentials and prepares training reports for credentials and board review process for Graduate Medical
Education and Navy Nurse Corps Anesthesia Master’s Degree Programs.
· Maintain academic records and issuance of official transcripts for students and liaison with Tri-Service and
· Coordinate with Navy College Program for all BUMED sponsored programs.
____________________________________________________________ Contact Information:
||(210) 808-9650 or (210) 808-9651|
This is an Official U.S. Navy Web Site.
POC: (210) 808 9605 - 4075 Dickman RD, FT Sam Houston, TX 78234