Responsible for collecting, developing and analyzing data used in the planning and
execution of Navy Medicine training, facilitates Business Case Analysis (BCA)
creation, conducts FrontEnd Analyses (FEA) and conducts Job Duty Task Analysis
- Facilitate Business Case Analysis Creation
- Conduct Front End Analysis
- Conduct Job Duty Task Analysis
|Area of Responsibility/Stakeholders:|
- All Navy Medicine Activities
- BSO-18 Commands
- Non-BSO-18 Medical Personnel
- Civilian Colleges
- Looking for efficient and cost effective solutions to resolve performance issues for the health of the fleet and subsequent mission attainment.
This is an Official U.S. Navy Web Site.
POC: (210) 808 9605 - 4075 Dickman RD, FT Sam Houston, TX 78234