- Provide the business planning process structure that is aligned with BUMED and the mission of the NMETLC and its subordinate commands.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development of the business plans for the NMETLC AOR
- Indentify, define, and monitor measures of performance. Provide reports to be submitted by Commander, NMETLC to BUMED M7.
- Provide direction to Navy Medicine Information Systems Support Activity for the implementation of the Navy Medicine Data Quality Management Program.
|Contact Information: |
Department Head: (904)-542-7200 ext. 8019
- Provide on-going analysis and evaluation of business proposals, special projects and interests of the command.
- Provide analytical support for data calls including analysis to support resource requests
- Provide administrative support for the Board of Directors.
- Integrate command issues, business plan initiatives, and measures of performance to provide analysis and follow-up on each command's performance to plan.