- Manage the public affairs program for NMETLC and provide public affairs advice and guidance to the Commander, NMETLC, and Depty Commander.
- Coordinate command media relations, community relations and internal relations programs; develop and provide staff direction involving public information activities; develop information materials using a variety of formats and outlets; present and update the command brief.
- Establish and maintain liaison with higher headquarters PAOs and concerned installation offices on all public affairs matters.
- Develop and coordinate special programs, events and ceremonies including publicity, pamphlets, brochures, exhibits, and news coverage.
- Coordinate headquarters visits and tours.
- Write / edit articles and edit / manage production needed to keep internal audiences informed.
- Review and process any authored works or presentations forwarded from NMETLC headquarters or NMETLC AOR personnal.
Mr. Larry Coffey
Public Affairs Officer
Navy Medicine Education, Training and Logistics Command
4075 Dickman Road, Bldg. 1001, Ste. 308
San Antonio, Texas 78234