Applying to GME
1. Read instruction
2. Schedule interviews
3. Gather required documents
4. Access and complete application
5. Upload required documents
6. Complete interviews
+ Navy GME Selection Board results are expected to be released on 13 December 2017 at 0001 Eastern Standard Time. Results will be available on MODS. Logon to view your selection status.
· Preliminary year selections (current medical students) are final for all applicants. Notification to the GME Office is not required for acceptance.
· Interns selected for Flight Surgery or UMO training must notify their respective specialty leader of their decision to accept or decline training.
+For issues logging in to MODS, locked out accounts, or Login ID/password questions, please contact Ms. Natalie Parra or LT Amy Welkie. Please do not contact the MODS Helpdesk.
+If you are using MODS for the first time, please read each section carefully and ensure you write down your log on ID and password.
+Your application will automatically be submitted after you complete the final module. This will be indicated by the green “applied” at the top of your application. You can modify your application through 15 October.
+Applicants are responsible for uploading their own documents to MODS. See #5 under “Applying to GME”
+Documents from previous applications will automatically roll over to this years’s application.
+Medical School Officials can gain access to MODS using the instructions in this document.