Toxic Load Modeling (in collaboration with US Army)
· Basic research in toxicology: Haber’s Law.
· Conduct short duration “pulse” inhalation exposures in rats using Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) or Carbon Monoxide (CO).
· Collaborative study with US Army (ECBC).
Inhalation at Altitude
· Air Force cockpit atmosphere study aims to evaluate how altitude, and oxygen contribute to hypoxia-like events.
· Simulate high altitude in a closed nose-only exposure system.
· Generate test atmosphere with potential contaminant(s).