· Open the DD-771 form found on the standard issue frame ordering section of our web site (this form is created so you can save the information that you type into it).
· Fill out the top section with your “name, “retiree”, and "last 4 of your SSN” along with your shipping and contact information. Fill out all sections highlighted in yellow and make sure to save the form with the information you added.
· Print the partially completed form, and take this with you to your eye exam.
· Ensure that the examining facility writes your prescription on the form and includes your pupillary distance (PD).
· If your examining facility needs eyesize, bridge or temple information, they may find this information on our web site.
· If you currently have standard issue frames please provide the frame size and temple length. (found inside the frame)
· There must be a DD-771 form for each request for eyewear.
· Send the following information to NOSTRA:
· One copy of the completed DD771 form (orders are subject to a DEERS eligibility check)
· Your mailing address, daytime phone number and email address if available
· You may submit your order for eyewear by email, fax or standard mail.
· Fax your order to: 757-887-4647.
Make sure you write: “Retiree Order” on the fax.
Please call NOSTRA Customer Service at (757) 887-7600 option 1 if you have any additional questions.
· Standard Mail to:
160 Main Road
Yorktown, VA 23691-9984