Monday – Friday from 0700-1600
Saturday, Sunday and Federal Holidays: CLOSED
(901) 874-6100

Eligibility for medical care at a Military Treatment Facility is determined by a computer system called Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS). As a patient, you will need to present your Uniformed Services Identification Card (ID) when you present to the clinic for care. This card is also required when you fill any prescriptions at the pharmacy.  If you or a family member's ID card has expired it must be renewed prior to seeking medical care. Reserve and Guard personnel must have orders. 

*** Newly reporting Active Duty members must report to the TRICARE Service Center in building S456 to transfer themselves and family member’s TRICARE enrollment. ***