WELCOME TO THE
NAVAL BRANCH HEALTH CLINIC (NBHC)
Naval Support Activity (NSA) Mid-South
Welcome to NBHC (NSA) Mid-South. We sincerely desire to provide you with compassionate, top quality primary care, delivered in a highly efficient manner. We have seasoned healthcare professionals, with more than 16 years of clinical experience on average, ready to assist you with your health needs. If you have additional health concerns, we will gladly arrange for additional future appointments to ensure adequate time is made available to address each of your concerns in the thorough manner in which they deserve.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday from 0700–1600
Saturday, Sunday and Federal Holidays: CLOSED
Main Telephone: (901) 874-6100
Mission, Vision and Goals
Mission: We provide exceptional innovative healthcare, wellness, readiness and education to the service members, patients and families entrusted to us at home and while forward deployed.
Vision: To be the recognized leader and hospital of choice as a result of quality, cost efficient healthcare valued by our patients and our community partners while promoting excellence in staff development and patient education.
Goals: Providing exceptional healthcare for our patients, their families and each other through:
· Teamwork: Partner with patients, the community and each other to achieve common goals
· Safety: Strive to constantly provide an environment that ensures the safety and wellness of our patients, visitors and staff
· Diversity: Embrace the differences amongst our patients and staff to drive collaboration and innovation
· Patient Centeredness: Actively involve patients and their families in the design and delivery of healthcare
· Education: Provide an environment that fosters the personal and professional growth of all personnel
· Integrity: Doing the right thing at all times even when no one is aware
· Readiness: Prepared to serve our Nation and our beneficiaries at a moment’s notice
· Fiscal Stewardship: Make fiscally responsible decisions without sacrificing the care of those we serve