Sign In

Pay, Travel, and Money

Travel claims:
Present travel claims to TAD office on the third deck. Upon checkout for Reservist, travel claims should be processed as per your Reserve Unit policy.

Personal money: Bring enough money to cover expenses. A government issued credit card (GTCC) may be used to offset initial out-of-pocket expenses. For Reservist, please contact your reserve center credit card coordinator for details.


NHP on Facebook
+ A -