- Have you ever felt you should cut down on your drinking?
- Have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking?
- Have you ever felt bad or guilty about your drinking?
- Have you ever had a drink first thing in the morning to steady your nerves or get rid of a hangover (eye-opener)?
- Have your grades or performance at work declined because of your drinking?
- Do you drink more than you intend to?
- Have you tried to cut down on your drinking but not been successful?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you may have trouble with alcohol.
There is help.
Eligible beneficiaries can self-refer to BH at Naval Health Clinic Annapolis. Beneficiaries may also obtain a referral from their primary care provider to access Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program (SARP) Services at Naval Health Clinic Annapolis.