Benefits of Behavioral Health Care
- Compassionate and comprehensive care from our professional team of providers.
- Improved quality of life and ability to function in social, school, and occupational settings.
- Improved coping, social or interpersonal skills, relieved psychological symptoms, resolved performance issues at work or school and substance abuse education and treatment.
- We are professional clinicians including psychologists, a substance abuse counselor, and a psychiatric technician.
- Active duty, retirees, midshipmen and family members.
Our Individual Services
- Adult Outpatient Clinic
- Psychological Assessment
- Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program (SARP)
Behavioral Health Pages