PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) Only the injectable form of the flu vaccine will be offered this year as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (the CDC) for all patients, including children. The nasal form is no longer recommended for anyone. 2) After the Flu Vaccination clinic is over, flu vaccination will still be offered at our Immunizations clinic at the main hospital and at our Branch Clinics.
FINALLY, DO NOT FORGET:
The spread of flu can be signficantly reduced by following the 4 "C"s :
1) Clean your hands frequently (using soap and water or hand sanitizer).
2) Cover your cough (using your arm or tissue NOT your hand).
3) Confine yourself to home if you are sick.
4) Crowds should be avoided when Flu is in your community. (Decrease your risk by increasing your distance 3 feet or more from others).