Location: First Floor
Telephone: (361) 961-2260
Refill Number: Toll Free 1-877-520-6582
Fax: DSN 861-2499 COMM (361) 961-2499
Hours: 0730 to 1700 Monday - Friday for new prescriptions & refill pickups.
Closed Saturday, Sundays and all Federal Holidays.
*Note: Closed when mandated by Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi.
New hand-written prescriptions & Narcotic prescriptions are available for fill between 0800 & 1700 Monday thru Friday.
What medications are available?
The NHCCC FORMULARY REV 01-20.pdf is a list of the medications that are carried by our pharmacy.
The Basic Core Formulary is a standardized list of medications that are required to be carried at all Military Treatment Facilities. (Link located under "Related Links")
The TRICARE Mail Order formulary is a list of medications that are carried, and available for mail order.
Can my Doctor phone in a prescription?
No. Only written prescriptions are accepted, unless the provider practices in our facility and has access to our computer system.
How can I refill my prescription?
Refill requests must be phoned in. "Walk-in" refills will be granted only in an emergency.
NEW CONVENIENT SERVICE!
Your doctor can now order your prescriptions electronically using e-scribing! Simply provide two pieces of information via fax (361) 961-3264:
1. e-Prescribing Pharmacy Name: DoD Corpus Christi ePHCY
2. Pharmacy NCPDP/NPI Number: 1033521737
E-Scribing will help reduce the number of doctor's visits. And if you call the pharmacy ahead of time to ensure your medications are ready for pick up by a certain date, you can avoid taking a number and waiting - simply go to the new modernized call-in refill window and our Red Cross Volunteers will give you your meds.
-- OR --
TO PROCESS ONLINE REFILLS ON TRICARE ONLINE: CLICK HERE.
- YOU MUST HAVE A TRICARE ONLINE ACCOUNT TO LOG IN.
- YOU CAN REGISTER FOR A BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT AT THE "CLICK HERE" ABOVE.
Refills may be called in at toll-free at 1-877-520-6582. An automated system will process your request via a touch-tone phone or voice mail option.
Refills may be processed when ¾ of the medication has been used: this will vary based on the medication and amount issued.
Patients requesting early refills due to extended leave/vacation or deployment may contact the pharmacy at 961-2260 to speak to a staff member.
Refills are available for seven days after they are called in and will be returned to stock on the eighth day.
Time limitations for refills:
- Non-controlled medications may be refilled, when authorized by the physician, for up to one year from the date the prescription was written.
- Prescriptions for controlled substances may be refilled, when authorized by the physician, for up to six months from the date the prescription was written.
- Prescriptions for narcotic medications may not be refilled.
Can I refill a prescription from another pharmacy?
Yes, if the following conditions are met:
- The prescription was filled at another military medical facility.
- The most recent prescription label is presented.
- The prescription is not more than one year old, for non-controlled medications; or six months, for controlled substances.
- The medication is available on the Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi formulary.