The Pharmacy is located in the Branch Health Clinic.
Our Pharmacists, technicians, and corpsmen are skilled professionals whose focus is ensuring your medication therapy is safe, appropriate, and optimized for you. Please contact a pharmacist or your prescriber if you have any questions about your drug therapy
We offer medication counseling with each prescription. We are available to answer questions and concerns you may have about your medications anytime during business hours.
Prescription Pick Up & Drop Off
For prescription pick up we are open Monday - Friday: 0730 to 1630.
· You may take a ticket and wait to be called to drop off your prescription at the window.
· Active duty members in uniform have head of line privileges.
Pharmacy Services & Ways to Refill Prescriptions
- Automated Call in Refill -Our pharmacy offers an automated call- in refill system and an internet option for requesting refills. Patients can simply call the refill number 877.520.6582 (also listed on the label of their medication) using any touch tone phone. To request refills on the intrernet, visit www.tricareonline.com
- TMOP (TRICARE Mail Order Pharmacy & Home Delivery - With the DoD TMOP program, you can receive up to a 90 day supply of most medications taken regularly for ongoing conditions such as high-blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, or high cholesterol.
- If you're already a user log on to your account. http://www.express-scripts.com/TRICARE/
- Home delivery info is available here. http://www.express-scripts.com/TRICARE/homedelivery/
For your convenience refills may be requested in advance using the automated refill system. Call the toll free number: 1-877-520-6582, (located at the top of your prescription label). If you prefer, you may also simply request your prescriptions to be refilled when you are at the pharmacy. Please keep in mind that the time to process a refill locally depends upon our current workload; however, most refills may be processed fairly quickly.
- Refills called in via the automated refill request system will be available in approximately three working days. The system will give you a more precise estimate of when to expect your refills to be ready.
- Refills are kept on the shelf for 10 days only. Please come in to pick up within that time frame, or, in case of emergency, call us if you are unable to come in before 10 days elapse so that we can note on the bag when you will be picking it up.
- You may be eligible for a 3 months’ supply on most non-controlled prescriptions - ask your Pharmacist for details.
- Thank you for choosing Branch Health Clinic Ft Worth Pharmacy for your prescription needs.
Pharmacy Hours & Busiest Times/Days
Monday - Friday: 0730 – 1630
Closed all federal holidays.
Busiest days are Fridays, especially those proceeding a holiday weekend. Please assist us in ensuring that you have an adequate supply of medication by picking up your medications ahead of time. Contact us at 817-782-5906 if you have any questions.
What to Bring With You
Your military ID card. If picking up for dependents, please bring their dependent ID's.
Third-party insurance card (available from the Medical Records Department, located across the waiting room from the pharmacy).