You do not need an appointment to start this process. Walk-ins are always welcomed between 0800-1600 Monday-Thursday and 0800-1530 on Friday.
Active and Dependent Package Forms
Click HERE for Step-by-Step Instructions for filling out necessary OSS forms. · NAVPERS 1300/16 (ONLY completed by the Active duty member)
*The Active duty service member will have this form done by his/her chain of command. For Page 3 of the packet, put your family's name in the blocks. DO NOT FILL OUT THE BOTTOM. This section is for the Naval Medical Center IF you're taking dependents; if not, your BAS may fill it out.
· Active and Family OSS Forms (One Per Dependent)
*Includes forms (DD2807-1, NAVMED 1300/1, NAVMED 1300/2) - The NAVMED 1300/2 form is a checklist for the Overseas office. Just fill out the top.
Items in the packet highlighted in YELLOW are to be filled out by yourself. Items highlighted in BLUE must be filled out by a provider. Items in PURPLE will be filled out if seen by a NON MTF facility. Items in GREEN are filled out by the Overseas department.
· DD2792-1 (1 Per Child, Newborn-21 or out of high school)
All of the following need to be completed or the package CANNOT be accepted:
· NAVPERS 1300/16 completely filled out with family advocacy program stamp and interviewer signature
· DD2807-1 and NAVMED 1300/1 completely filled out and signed by the medical provider and completely filled out with dental classification 1 or 2 and signed by dental.
· NAVMED 1300/2 is a checklist for the Overseas office. Just fill out the top.
· Anti-terrorism certification for ages 18 and up
· DD2792-1 for all children
· DD2792 EFMP package if applicable
· IEP or any additional educational or medical documentation if applicable
· ALL IMMUNIZATIONS NEED TO BE UP TO DATE WITH PROOF BEFORE PACKAGE IS ACCEPTED BY OSS OFFICE. (HEP A, HEP B, POLIO, MMR, TDAP, VARICELLA)
Once everything is completed, return to the Overseas Screening office and turn your packet in. You will then receive instructions on the next process for your packet.
Make sure each of the forms are filled out correctly and not missing any paperwork or this can delay the overall process.