Phone Center for Appointments: (202) 433-3132
Hours: Monday thru Thursday 0700-1530, Friday 0700-1200
Acute appointments: May be scheduled each morning by calling appointment line or reporting to appointment office in person between 0715 and 0800. All appointments must be scheduled.
No walk-in or sick call clinic is available.
Emergency services are not available at the Washington Navy Yard Branch Health Clinic.
Beneficiaries Cared for:
- Enrolled Active Duty Members
Focus of care:
- Routine Primary Care
- Acute Care
- Well Woman
- Pre- and Post-deployment Screening
- Specialty Care
- Health Education
We have a mix of Active Duty, GS, and Contract Providers:
- Primary Care Physicians
- Family Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Primary Care providers are also able to perform many minor outpatient procedures. Family Practice emphasizes the importance of preventive health care by performing breast examinations, pap smears, ordering mammograms, and providing referrals for other cancer screening procedures when appropriate.
Preventive Health Assessments (PHAs)
· See Medical Readiness web page
Military Physicals (Separation, Retirement, Commissioning)
· Patients requesting these services are required to obtain the necessary forms and screening instructions prior to scheduling an appointment. Forms may be obtained in the Physical Examination Department. No appointments will be scheduled by phone.
· Upon completion of your preliminary workup and paperwork, your appointment can be scheduled at the front desk.