06 February 2018
Check out what's new in military public health with updates from the Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Center (NMCPHC).
- Save the Date: The Public Health Conference is Back!
- Heart Health Toolbox
- Quick Hit – Readiness Resolutions
- ESSENCE Registration Guide
- Risk Communication Primer Overview
- DRSi Newsletter – The Reporter
PUBLIC HEALTH IN THE NEWS:
- Preventive Medicine Unit Supports USAFRICOM Trilateral Medical Exchange in Angola, First-Ever for U.S.
- Navy Environmental and Preventive Medicine Unit Two Celebrated National Blood Donor Month
- The Sobering Reality of One Drink Too Many
- Colds and Flu: I'm Sick, What Should I Do?
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Health Promotion and Wellness (HPW) Trainings
- February 26 – March 2: DOEHRS-IH Training
- February 27 – March 2: Spirometry Training Course
- March 20 - 22: Navy and Marine Corps Public Health Conference
...and much more! Read the full February 2018 edition of the What's New in Public Health here.