COMMAND MASTER CHIEF
The Command Master Chief (CMC) is responsible, under the Commander, to be the
senior enlisted person within the NMETLC structure. The CMC is the primary liaison
between the Commander and the enlisted staff. The CMC assists the Commander on
issues of quality of life, discipline, training, and morale.
- Assist and support enlisted personnel.
- Support and chair enlisted evaluations and recognition programs (i. e., Sailor of the Quarter, Sailor of the Year).
- Instruct assigned personnel in Uniform Regulations and command policy.
- Forward requests for leave, liberty, and special privileges, with recommendations for their disposition.
Phone: (210) 808 9602
- Conduct periodic inspections; recommend disciplinary action when deemed necessary in accordance with the Uniform Code of Military Justice and other regulatory directives.
- Chair Disciplinary Review Boards when convened.
- Provide assistance and oversight to CMCs within NMETLC.