The Commander, NMETLC is the principal advisor to the Chief, Bureau of Medicine and
Surgery (BUMED) for providing education, training and logistic services to Navy Medicine.
- Commanding NMETLC and serving as the immediate superior in command for shore facilities assigned by BUMED.
- Conducting inspections of Echelon IV activities commanded by NMETLC and assisting Commanders in performing command inspections of subordinate commands.
- Providing education and training to meet the requirements of the healthcare system's operations.
- Monitoring the effectiveness and mission performance of activities assigned to NMETLC.
- Overseeing the execution of resources budgeted for NMETLC headquarters and assigned activities.
This is an Official U.S. Navy Web Site.
POC: (210) 808 9605 - 4075 Dickman RD, FT Sam Houston, TX 78234