- The Navy Medicine MTS qualification provides recognition for outstanding individual effort and foster greater command training professionalism.
- The MTS designee will have demonstrated highly effective teaching skills and a comprehensive understanding of learning management, training administration and curriculum management.
- The objective of this program is to create a cadre of personnel with advanced knowledge and capabilities to perform adjunct training management functions including: conducting in-service training, general military training, instructor evaluations and formal course reviews.
- The program also creates a nucleus of signature authorities, training mentors and MTS nomination board members to help ensure a successful command MTS program.
- The MTS qualification is demanding and may only be obtained through the formal qualification program set forth by an approved command instruction.
If you are interested in becoming a MTS or a MTS Mentor for Navy Medicine, email us or call us and we will be happy to discuss eligibility requirements and the certification process.