- The Plans, Operations, and Medical Intelligence (POMI) monitors pre-deployment selection, deployment, and re-deployment of individual augmentees throughout NMETLC AOR; serve as Lead Command Individual Augmentee Coordinator (CIAC) and Commanding Officer Representative utilizing the Navy Family Accountability and Assessment System (NFAAS).
- Provide advisory and administrative support services pertaining to civilian position and personnel actions including employee relations, recruitment and placement, and position classification.
- Monitor AOR personnel medical and administrative readiness using EMPARTS and Medical Readiness Reporting System (MRRS) systems.
- Manage NMETLC Headquarters personnel security program.
- Direct and coordinate training programs for NMETLC Headquarters' military and civilian personnel. Serve as NMETLC Headquarters' online administrator and coordinate completion of mission-oriented/mandatory on-line training courses.
- Manage and validate the NMETLC Headquarters' Activity Manning Document. Reviews AOR manpower change requests, review and monitors civilian personnel timekeeping, fitness reports, evaluations and performance appraisals and military and Civilian Awards Programs for all NMETLC activities