Applying to GME
1. Read instruction
2. Schedule interviews
3. Gather required documents
4. Access and complete application
5. Upload required documents
6. Complete interviews
• Weekly GME Applicant Assistance Open Calls are from 1200-1300 (EST) every Wednesday. The last one will be held on 04NOV2020. Dial-in info: (210)249-4234 Conference ID: 2477# Pin Code: 145720#
• Previous year's Youtube broadcast can answer monay of your questions related to applications for GME and can be viewed at:
• Navy GME Selection Board results are expected to be released on 6 January 2021 at 12:00pm (Noon) Eastern Standard Time. Results will be available on MODS. Logon to view your selection status.
• Preliminary year selections (current medical students) are final for all applicants. Notification to the GME Office is not required for acceptance.
• Residency and Fellowship applicants selected for GME must notify the Navy GME Office at Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, PERS-4415, and their command by 2359 on 21 January 2021 of their decision to accept or decline training.
• Interns selected for Flight Surgery or UMO training must notify their respective specialty leader of their decision to accept or decline training.
• If you are using MODS for the first time, please read each section carefully and ensure you write down your log on ID and password.
• Your application will automatically be submitted after you complete the final module.This will be indicated by the green “applied” at the top of your application.You may modify your application through 6 November 2020.
• Documents from previous applications will automatically roll over to this years’s application.
• Medical School Officials can gain access to MODS using the instructions in this document.
• Administrative Assistant, Vacant