DEFENSE OCCUPATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH READINESS SYSTEM – INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE (DOEHRS-IH) ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH MODULE
The Environmental Health (EH) module of DOEHRS is a key enabling technology within the presidentially mandated Force Health Protection Plan and is further supported by Public Law 105-85. DOEHRS-IH is used for ‘Protecting Personnel in support of military operations through the identification, evaluation, and control of occupational and environmental health stressors”. It is a comprehensive, automated information system for assembling, comparing, using, evaluating, and storing environmental health surveillance data, occupational personnel exposure information, workplace environmental monitoring data, and observation of work practices data. DOEHRS-IH provides information needed by Occupational and Environmental Health (OEH) staff and command surgeons for reporting options to commanders regarding the reduction of health threats.
DOEHRS-IH EH Training Courses
- DOEHRS-IH EH Training – for new users
- Click Here for Upcoming Courses
- Click Here for Course Description, Information, and Application to Attend
- Click Here for Requesting DOEHRS-IH Environmental Health Training and Access
- Refresher Training – monthly refresher training. As a DOEHRS user, you will get monthly e-mails reminding you to attend this training. These live sessions are also recorded and can be reviewed at any time within DOEHRS-IH. You should establish a Defense Collaboration Services (DCS) account to attend and review this training.
DOEHRS-IH EH Forms
For working copies of these forms contact:
DOEHRS-IH EH Instructions