Quick Start Checklist for Crew Leaders
Capitalize on the momentum – turn your new exercise, eating and fluid intake habits into a new routine!
- Print the Crew Leaders Guide and the Rules for Scoring.
- Recruit two-ten Crew Members and choose a Crew (team) name.
- Invite Crew Members to set weight goals (lose, gain, maintain). (No weigh-ins are required!)
- Discuss – but do not collect – Health and Fitness History Questionnaires and Contracts with each Crew Member.
- Register your Crew with NMCPHC.
- To register:
- Encourage Crew Members to track their food using a food log or app of their choice.
- Plan a weekly Crew Activity.
- Ask the Crew to commit to participating in a local health-related event within three months of completing Crews Into Shape.
- Ask Crew Members to provide feedback online.
- Download, save and print certificates for each of your Crew Members and celebrate their success!