Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
The Enlisted Leader Development (ELD) Courses are a series of formal courses for E-3 to E-6 Sailors that began in April 2019 in accordance with Chief of Naval Operations Navy Leader Development Framework 3.0. The ELD training continuum replaced the Navy’s Petty Officer Selectee Leadership Courses with the following courses:
1. Foundational Leader Development Course (FLDC) (H-570-4503). This is a 3-day course
for E-3 and E-4 Sailors. This course replaced the Petty Officer Selectee Leadership Course (CPPD_LEAD09-001).
FLDC Course Schedule 2022
January 19-21 - Bldg. 1, Room 1730
April 27-29 - Bldg. 1, Room 1730
June 8-10 - Bldg. 1, Room 1730
2. Intermediate Leader Development Course (ILDC) (H-570-4504). This is a 3-Day course for E-5 Sailors. This course replaced the Petty Officer Second Class Selectee Leadership Course (CPPD_LEAD09-002).
ILDC Course Schedule 2022
March 23-25 - Bldg. 1, Room 1733
May 11-13 - Bldg. 1, Room 1731
June 29-July 1 - Bldg. 1, Room 1730
3. Advanced Leader Development Course (ALDC) (H-570-4505). This is a 4-Day course for E-6 Sailors. This course replaced the Petty Officer First Class Selectee Leadership Course (CPPD_LEAD09-003).
ALDC Course Schedule 2022
February 22-25 - Bldg. 1, Room 1733
April 12-15 - Bldg. 1, Room 1733
May 24-27 - Bldg. 1, Room 1730
All ELD Continuum courses are delivered by Navy Leadership & Ethics-certified facilitators at selected fleet and shore units. The new ELD material focuses on character, ethics, self-awareness, navigating stress, decision-making and what it means to be part of the profession of arms.
Training Site: Naval Support Activity Bethesda,
Naval Medical Leader and Professional Development Command, Bldg 1, 1st Floor
Step by Step registration guide can be downloaded here ELD STUDENT REGISTRATION GUIDE
1. Register through “My Navy Portal” at https://my.navy.mil/quicklinks.html.
2. Click on “Enlisted Leader Development (ELD)” under Quick Links.
3. Under ELD Course Enrollment Click on “Event Management System”.
Click on “Attend Course” and select the desired course to attend in your local area.
For registration assistance and questions, please e-mail email@example.com
Bureau of Medicine and Surgery
7700 Arlington Blvd. Ste. 5113 Falls Church, VA 22042-5113
This is an official U.S. Navy website
This is a Department of Defense (DoD) Internet computer system.
General Navy Medical Inquiries (to Bureau of Medicine and Surgery): firstname.lastname@example.org