Naval Air Facility Atsugi Japan Shinkampo Incinerator Health Information
This webpage includes information regarding public health issues associated with the Shinkampo Incinerator Complex (SIC) located adjacent to the Naval Air Facility (NAF) Atsugi, Japan from 1985-2001. Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) related to health and other supplemental information is provided. Also provided are links and email addresses to obtain additional information.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) WARNING: This is a nonsecure site. Please do not submit personal or medical information.
- Navy Environmental Health Center NAF Atsugi Japan Human Health Risk Assessment Final Report, June 2002
- Battelle NAF Atsugi Population-Based Medical Screening Report, June 3 2008
- NAF Atsugi Screening Level Air Human Health Risk Assessment Report, 13 November 1998
- NAF Atsugi Soil Sampling Report, 3 August 1998
- NAF Atsugi Health and Environmental Fact Sheet (June 1998)
- NAF Atsugi Air Quality Monitoring and Soil Testing Fact Sheet (June 1998)
- NAF Atsugi Human Health Preliminary Risk Evaluation Report, 6 Oct 1995
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) Review of Studies, June 19 2009 (released with permission of ATSDR)
- ATSDR Health Consultation, 21April 1998
- Naval Air Facility (NAF) Atsugi Japan Health Study Report, April 2009
- Pioneer Technologies Corp. Final NAF Atsugi, Japan Human Health Risk Assessment Report, May 2001